[talk-au] Electric grid - how to tag

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 29 00:35:33 UTC 2013

Mark, 99% of the times electrification=yes is used, it has railway=
there as well. Can we assume any rendering would look for the railway=
tag first ?  I mean to say that no one 'should' assume electrification=
applies only to railways ?

So,
barrier=cattle_grid
electrification=yes

would seem good to me.

By the way, never seen a grid like you describe, it goes across the road
? And you drive over it ?

david