[talk-au] iPhone, XP Professional and JOSM

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Sat Jun 29 11:01:02 UTC 2013

Hi

Just wondering if anyone else has struck problems using JOSM on XP Professional connected to the internet by a iPhone hotspot under Bluetooth or direct usb cable.  What happens with me is the internet connection drops out and eventually after a few disconnects and reconnects the iPhone and computer stop acknowledging each other until you kill JOSM.  Then they talk.

My normal computer runs Windows 7 and works well, well as Windows and Asus laptap can work.  The older XP laptop is ok until I run JOSM.

More curious if anyone else has struck the same problem.

Cheers