[talk-au] OpenStreetMap in Government

Kristy Van Putten kristy.vanputten at gmail.com
Mon May 6 09:43:00 UTC 2013

Hi Matt,
I think your conclusions is right, that we need to put an Australian standard together.  It sounds like the ground work has been done (maybe even multiple times) but there has not been a clear acceptance of any particular schema.

How do you think we should go forward with this?  My suggestion is that we make a weekend of it, where we come together - where there are plenty of different types of 4WD tracks - and try and test the schema already made.  I know I am still living outside of the country, so for me this maybe hard over the next couple of months. I am home in July for a couple of weeks and I am sure I could convince someone to lend me a 4WD.  However it is winter, so it won't be the warmest weather! Maybe we could wait till summer?

Would anyone be keen?

Cheers