[talk-au] Offline OSM vector map engine for iOS

Li Xia lisxia1982 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 04:00:16 UTC 2013

Gday mappers,

I'm Li from Mud Map. We've just launched Mud Map 2, an iOS app that
includes a OSM based vector map engine that works completely offline. It's
been developed with a focus on outdoor recreational use, for example
4WDing, touring, hiking etc. Being vector, map data is fairly compact in
size so the app has the whole of Australia. If you are interested in trying
out Mud Map 2, I have a few promo codes here to give out.

Li.