[talk-au] Gates and access

Li Xia lisxia1982 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:17:13 UTC 2013

Hi Ian,

thanks for the info. My company is running a program to encourage 4wd and
outdoor enthusiasts to contribute to OSM data. Access to track and trails
is very important for outdoor activities so we just want to make sure our
recommendations are in line with OSM. Looks like it's all good though,
thanks for your help.

Li.