[talk-au] Australia licence change redaction recovery..

Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au
Mon May 27 02:09:43 UTC 2013

Yes thanks to all. Great to see the connecting roads reinstated and the routing largely back in action. Still a lot of minor roads missing with weird nodes scattered around but no great problem cleaning up.

As more a bushwalker I mainly concentrate on tracks and geographical features but wonderful that the road infrastructure is nearly always there to connect into.

Cheers
Brett Russell
PO Box 94
Launceston Tas. 7250