[talk-au] StateoftheMap Conference

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:00:19 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

I know it's a long way and an expensive trip but don't feel excluded -
there's lots of ways you can participate

1. We're a global project so has anyone any ideas about forward-looking
outfits in Australia who "get" OSM who might want to sponsor the conference?
2. We're having a poster session so you don't have to come to the
conference to present your ideas. For details see
here<http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/call-presentations/>.
4WD trails anyone?
3.We'll be livestreaming video of the conference so if you can keep awake
you can follow us.
4. Talking of video - you can always submit a video presentation or a short
"lightning" video

Just looked at the delegate
list<http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/whos-coming/> and
see that Kristy van Putten's making it. You'll be sure of a warm Brummie
welcome Kristy!

If you want to get in touch separately use the conference contact
email<http://2013.stateofthemap.org/about/contact-us/>.

Regards

Brian