[talk-au] Geoscience NATMAP 250K Topo Maps

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 14 21:43:35 UTC 2013

Ah, thats good news Paul. Back when I was using it (the ECW library or
SDK) you got the C code under a restrictive license (fair enough) from
ER Mapper. But they withdrew that and said it would be re-released as a
Windows only precompiled module. No use to Linux user....

All a long time ago, glad the situation has improved.

David