[talk-au] NSW Transport Data Exchange (TDX)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 11:08:11 UTC 2013

Just an FYI I've made some changes to the script I wrote to generate a
.osm file from the TDX GTFS stops.txt file.

Hot off the press at http://tianjara.net/data/tdx.nsw.gov.au/non-cc-license/

I'm NOT talking about importing, I'm simply posting this update
because it may be useful as a post-process step to enhance/richen the
OSM data, or for future import work.