[talk-au] Bicentennial National Trail

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:30:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

It seems the point of the three relations is to identify which parts
of the trail are accessible to which categories of users.  How do you
intend to encapsulate that info?

What is the basis for splitting the trail into state sections, and
putting three relations into another reln?  I don't think relations of
relations is well supported, and I can't see the motivation for it
here.

Ian.