[talk-au] South Australia - Public Transport / OSM data

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Thu Nov 28 22:54:14 UTC 2013

The advantage of the Vicmap address data is that it's the entrance to
the property for the address. Mostly, there are some that are center of
the property where the entrance is not known.

This is the preferred data for addresses.

Cadastral data usually shows the boundary of the property but gives no
clue to the entrance for the address.

If SA published a georeferenced entrance node address data licenced
appropriately it would give the address data but it also lets you
determine the street names.

Cheers
Ross