[talk-au] Wednesday December 11th: meetup with VicRoads

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:55:50 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
  I'm helping organise an open data meetup with VicRoads called "Meet the
data owners":

http://www.meetup.com/Datahack-Melbourne/events/152600552/

The idea is to help build relationships between data consumers
(particularly developers) and Victorian government data providers, in this
case VicRoads. It's not specifically to do with OpenStreetMap, but I
thought some people on this list might have a lot to contribute to the
question: what could we do if VicRoads made more of their road and traffic
data available?

Anyway, if you're in Melbourne on Wednesday week, please RSVP and come
along. If it's a success there will be more of these in the future with
other Vic gov departments and agencies - some spatial, some not.

Steve