[talk-au] vicmap has given the thumbs up for import

Li Xia me at lixia.co
Thu Oct 10 03:07:30 UTC 2013

Gday,

I had a meeting with Vicmap staff today in regards to importing Vicmap data
into OSM under the CC license. They are very excited about the community
showing interest in their data and are have clarified that importing it is
fine.

I also asked about obtaining a letter of authority so they referred me onto
Simon at data.vic.gov.au. It turns out someone from the OSM community is
already liaising with his colleague Judy.

Rather than doubling up the effort and causing confusion, I'm trying to
find out who this OSM contributor is so that we can establish communication
and get this done.

If you are or aware of this individual, let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

Li.