[talk-au] vicmap data licensing

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 21:21:53 UTC 2013

Maybe a good approach would be to start with the easy things first. It
should be quite straightforward to import the boundary information like
postcodes and LGA borders. Unless I'm mistaken, these boundaries are
basically non-existent in Victoria OSM at the moment.

Property boundaries would be another good candidate like this - there
should be very little existing information we'd need to worry about.

Nyall