[talk-au] Park benches

Vũ Phạm Minh Tuấn vutuan202 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 12:33:26 UTC 2013

Hi Arthur, the way amenities appear on the map depends on their location
with other features too.

Some items cannot be seen from a far distance, and sometimes you need to
zoom in to see the items you added, however, not all items are displayed at
the same time.

Tony.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM, David Bannon <dbannon at internode.on.net>wrote:

> Arthur, not every item we enter into the OSM database gets rendered on the
> default map on the OSM website. The maintainers of the map have chosen what
> they think should appear and how it appears.
>
> Other maps will display a quite different set. Or you can build your own
> maps and choose what you want to appear on it.
>
> David
>

> On 17/10/13 10:01, Arthur Geeson wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been mapping Geelong for the last month and have been trying to
>> put some seats and tourism artworks around Rippleside Park but for some
>> unknown reason they fail to appear on the map. Other items such as the war
>> memorial and shelters arrived with no problems. Does anyone know a reason
>> for this?
>>
>> Thanks - Arthur (geesona)

VU, PHAM MINH TUAN *(**Tony)*

*vi :  Vũ Phạm Minh Tuấn | **zh :* 武范明俊

*THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE*

Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences

*Master of International Relations*

*Class of 2013*

•*SSEAYP :* *35th-2008* (j,b,i,t,v,p) : Vpy, SG-I, DG-CCU. *39th-2012*(b,j) :
 V-Obsc.

•*A*: 2 Dennis St, FOOTSCRAY, VIC 3011, Australia. *M*: +61 421.125.385.

*E*: vutuan202 at gmail.com * **FB <http://www.facebook.com/tuanifan>
LinkedIn<http://vn.linkedin.com/pub/minh-tuan-vu/40/462/831/>