[talk-au] Bus shelter artwork

Andrew Elwell andrew.elwell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 01:50:53 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I'm about to embark on a pet project to photograph and tag all the
decorated bus stops around city of Melville
(http://www.melvillecity.com.au/community/art/bus-shelter-painting )
and perhaps freo and others I spot on my travels

I'd obviously check the position, route ID (for transperth) and the
GTFS info was correct, but I'd like to display them on a photo-map
somehow. What's the simplest way to do this - some sort of leaflet
based site? I plan to stick pics on flickr (CC-BY-SA most likely) so I
only need thumbnails on the mapping site.

Does this sound reasonable? other suggestions? Anyone else already doing this?
(have spoken to Melville and they're sending me what details they have
for the artists so I can include proper credits)

Andrew