[talk-au] ISP caching problems with JOSM ?

Steer isteer at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 13 07:09:31 UTC 2013

Unfortunately, I was already set for "User the default OSM server URL".

However, I think I have the solution - don't download **exactly** the same
area each time (left selected from the last edit session).  If the request
is slightly different, the ISP won't drag something out of the cache.

Seems to work on the basis of 1 test !

Thanks for your help

Ian