[talk-au] Sydney light rail

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:03:31 UTC 2014

Hi.

I see the new Sydney light rail stations are in. (Good work!) A couple
of questions:

1 - Should the stop names have "Light Rail" appended? (e.g. "Hawthorne
Light Rail" vs "Hawthorne") I think no. The rail=station at Summer Hill
is called "Summer Hill", rather than Summer Hill Railway Station.

2 - Does anyone know if the new stop locations were surveyed? e.g. At
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-33.87988/151.14680 I surveyed the
new bridge across the canal and the new dog fence yesterday, and
Hawthorne seems a bit further north than I remember. I guess I can
contact the mapper and ask.

  - Ben Kelley.