[talk-au] City of Melbourne data imports

Daniel Sobey dns at dns.id.au
Tue Aug 19 22:42:20 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

There is a lot of open data that could potentially be used from data.gov
and state portals.
http://www.data.gov.au/
https://www.data.vic.gov.au/
http://data.sa.gov.au/

Much of this was released for the govhack competition last month.
No idea about the process of importing data but try and ensure that you add
tags to say where the data came from, what licence it was released under
etc.