[talk-au] City of Melbourne data imports

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 03:57:16 UTC 2014

Oh, and I nearly forgot: one of the issues with data is bitrot - you'll
want to think about not only the initial data import, but how best to keep
it up to date.

I've found subscribing to a feed of data from planningalerts.org.au is a
good indicator for when housing or addresses in my area are possibly going
to be invalidated.