[talk-au] Railway in Sydney .. tagged light_rail

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:17:09 UTC 2014

Someone probably got tangled up with the light rail at some point.

I know there are occasions i've seen massive bridges where people forgot to
split them at the end and it's quite easy to pick up the wrong relation at
times.

You are correct that a normal rail line should be railway=rail.  I'd double
check what the other members of the relation are before changing it though.
That segment might have been added to the wrong relation.