[talk-au] Motorway edits in NSW / Vic

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 00:27:00 UTC 2014

SomeoneElse wrote:
> Leon Kernan wrote:
>> What a mess.  I've been trying to revert his edits with not much luck.
>> There is a problem with relations that i can't get the revert tool to
>> figure out.
>>
>> Can someone with a bit more experience with JOSM and reverter please
>> take a look at changeset #20390092 ?
>
> I'll have a go at 20390092 and see how things go.

Right, that's reverted, but JOSM was unable to upload changes to three
relations:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2898638

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/543673

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2205919

In each case some older ways have been replaced by some newer ones, so
it should be possible to fill in the gaps manually.  2898638 is a bus
route, but there's little possibility of variation in the gaps. The
other two are both "Western Highway" relations (not sure why there were
two).

Cheers,

Andy