[talk-au] QLD GTFS Data Imports

waldo000000 at gmail.com waldo000000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 02:01:36 UTC 2014

Ah goodo, sorry, my incorrect impression was that you hadn't seen that
page. Bummer that you can't get in contact with morb_au...But regardless, I
reckon the best solution would be to facilitate and encourage locals to
grab a MapCraft slice and merge the data in themselves by local
knowledge/survey.