[talk-au] Motorway edits in NSW / Vic

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:52:52 UTC 2014

Jason,

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. We went ahead and gave the
user a temporary block two days ago. It doesn't look like he's bothered to
log in since.

You mentioned that you and other have rolled back some of his edits. Do you
want to continue to do so (since you seem to be coordinating) or should I?

- Serge