[talk-au] Opps - may have done the wrong thing with a multiple restriction?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:22:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

On the corner of 'my area' I've a restriction .. that has multiple
'from' and multiple 'to' ... I thought that was a mistake ... but it may
not be. The via was indicated as 'incomplete' .. that may just reflect
that my area does not include all of the vias? It is confusing to me.
Possibly this is a long string of 'no right turns' all combined into one
restriction. It would be clearer to me if they were all individual
restrictions - and this would reduce the possibility of confusion in the
future?

So my question is .. what is the preference for multiple restrictions on
consecutive turns? Tag as one, or individual restriction/s?