[talk-au] Opps - may have done the wrong thing with a multiple restriction?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 00:00:47 UTC 2014

Ok ...

The reason why I'm look at these turn restrictions .. there is a section
- 2 nodes that give an error of overlapping ways .. one road .. finally
worked it out.. put another node on it and dragged it off - to reveal
the overlap - a circular way .. consisting of two nodes..  fixed that now.

Back to the turn restrictions: I've removed the 'group';. Put in two (or
more?) restrictions on individual nodes .. from my previews OSM garmin
map that I have. If the renderer has not resolved the original intended
turn restrictions then that is a further reason for going with
individual turn restrictions rather than a 'group' where one turn
restriction has multiple vias, froms and tos. Working on the KISS
principle.  Thought, would someone combining a number of ways into one
way, join the turn restrictions into one turn restriction to make this
mess?

In doing this I expanded 'my' area .. and that has now revealed more
errors - both overlapping ways and more turn restrictions stuff .. I
fixed what I could work out in a given time .. but I've left the rest ...
Authors appear to be cleary, Alexonthebus and OSMF Redactivation
account. Area is Pennant Hills Road - North Parramatta to Carlingford,
Sydney.