[talk-au] Automating the replacement of abbreviation of street names

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 10:40:52 UTC 2014

Sounds fine.  A quick google indicates the approach has historical
endorsement [1] but could you define the geographical scope of these
changes and the logic/software you'd be using to do these changes?

Note [2] is a worthwhile read if you haven't spotted it already.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/openstreetmap/lW7E9_-TEe8
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edit_Policy

Cheers,

Jason