[talk-au] AU openstreetmapS.com domain squatter

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:32:59 UTC 2014

  Hi,

1) Warning - Bitdefender reports openstreetmapS.com as an attack page.

2) Why obtain a domain name that is so close to another name (that is
well known)?

3) Why would you (or a firm) obtain a domain name and then offer it *for
**sal**e* if not for making a profit?

If the above is correct then the issurer must also bear some
responcibility for this .. if that too is parklogic.com thne I'd
question their rights to issue domain names in the future.