[talk-au] Railways

Matt White mattwhite at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 28 07:28:10 UTC 2014

This particular thing really annoys me. Fair enough if the track is
still in place - go nuts mapping it - but there are "disused" rail lines
marked up even when the track hasn't been in place for 30 years, and
it's only an historical curiosity. See the Inner Circle railway in
Melbourne for example:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/-37.78015/144.97908

I've been tempted to nuke this "disused" railway for ages, especially as
the current path doesn't actually reflect where it even use to run with
any accuracy.

Matt