[talk-au] street addressing city or suburb?

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Tue Oct 14 06:31:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been populating addr:city with the thing in Australia we call the
suburb. This seems to be supported by the definition on the wiki as this
seems to say that the addr:* keys defines a postal address.

I've been playing around with mkgmap to Garmin and whatever happens, the
more addresses the better. I've been playing with Osmhunter, an IOS app
which makes it fun, although a bit slow.

Alex