[talk-au] National Park unclosed poly, want advice

Nathanael Coyne nat at purecaffeine.com
Sun Apr 19 06:35:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've been doing a bit of coastal mapping and keep butting into this
unclosed poly that's annoying me ... so I'd like to have a go at fixing it
up, unless JOSM is just rendering it wrong because it's a multipart poly
and I'm not downloading all the data it needs to close it?

I'd appreciate if someone could have a look at it and tell me if it is
valid or invalid and if invalid then where I should start with fixing it
up, given it covers such a large area.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/204064026#map=10/-35.8657/150.1611

Personally I think it needs to be split.

Thanks,

Nathanael Coyne (Boehm)

www.purecaffeine.com

Canberra, Australia