[talk-au] National Park unclosed poly, want advice

Nathanael Coyne nat at purecaffeine.com
Sun Apr 19 08:14:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Alex, looks like I'll have to investigate Overpass API, but in the
meantime I just pulled the XML for the relation and then used Download
Members in JOSM. Will just keep it handy for when I'm working on coast
areas and don't want that ugly unclosed poly line slashing through the
middle of my work.

Nathanael Coyne (Boehm)

www.purecaffeine.com

Canberra, Australia