[talk-au] National Park unclosed poly, want advice

Nathanael Coyne nat at purecaffeine.com
Tue Apr 21 20:23:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul, I'll see if that's an option, especially as it's not a named
forest.

Now I've also got this situation where the much larger but very low
fidelity forest poly is conflicting with my new high-fidelity poly for the
actual Murramarang National Park

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/-35.6942/150.2560

I don't know whether to clean up the edge of the larger forest poly to use
the same coastline nodes as my national park poly because there's also the
issue that the national park probably can't be considered a subset of the
forest poly as there are non-forest regions within the national park!

Nathanael Coyne (Boehm)

www.purecaffeine.com

Canberra, Australia
0431 698 580