[talk-au] StreetToTransit connections mass edit

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 07:26:06 UTC 2015

I've noticed the same changeset, and most of it is nonsense, and isn't
based on the actual connections.  It isn't that it does no harm, because it
introduces footway connections where none actually exist.

I think the concept is good for stations that are well developed.  Like
some stations you can only access from one side, etc.  So, I've slowly been
tidying some of them up.

However, I'd have no issue with a revert for those that remain unmodified
since the original changeset.

Ian.