[talk-au] Unauthorised bike trails in national parks

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Aug 4 00:12:35 UTC 2015

Hi

I spoke with the ranger and he said it was OK for walkers to use
though this was not my understanding of the regulations, my
understanding was that all park users should keep to authorised
trails. The ranger suggested that if it is mapped at all it should be
tagged walker=yes bicycle=no, we did not discuss horses but I am
fairly sure it should be horses=no.

Maybe I got the tagging wrong? I am new to this and maybe ID hides
some of the subtle tagging features. Please fix it if I have
misunderstood something.

Tony