[talk-au] Unauthorised bike trails in national parks

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:39:25 UTC 2015

Agree with most things you said Stev...

But for the copyright map thing. 'We' should not be using copyright maps
for anything in OSM. I do use copyright maps .. usually for planning
trips ... along with OSM or course. Once the trip is completed I use my
trip generated knowledge to add/improve to OSM.

This complies with the 'on the ground' guide. And that guide should
override other things.

Before reverting tonyf1's edit he should be contacted through OSM, this
can avoid edit wars, clarify why things are done and lead to better
understanding of what to do.