[talk-au] Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Information data in JOSM

Andrew Davidson u887 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 21:54:41 UTC 2015

> Using the tile service is preferred since it will create less load on
> their servers and is faster to access since the tiles are already
> cached and we are just retrieving them as opposed to asking for
> arbitrary boundary requests. Why do you suggest WMS in this case?
I' guessing that due to Google eating my emails as spam you didn't see my follow up a couple of hours later where I realised my mistake:
[talk-au] NSW LPI layers in JOSM was Re: Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Information data in JOSM

|   |
| [talk-au] NSW LPI layers in JOSM was Re: Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Info...[talk-au] NSW LPI layers in JOSM was Re: Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Information data in JOSM Andrew Davidson u887 at yahoo.com Sun Dec 6 09:22:17 UTC 2015  |
|  |
| View on lists.openstreetmap.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |