[talk-au] Explicit Permission to use NSW Land and Property Information data

Andrew Davidson u887 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 00:30:45 UTC 2015

Attribution/New South Wales Government Data/FullLetter - OpenStreetMap Wiki
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Attribution/New South Wales Government Data/FullLetter - OpenStreetMap WikiReturn-Path: <Wendy.Eid at lpi.nsw.gov.au>Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.nyi.internal [10.202.2.42]) by sloti37d2t06 (Cyrus 3.0.0-beta1-git-fastmail-11937) with LMTPA;  |
|  |
| View on wiki.openstreetmap.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

    On Thursday, 10 December 2015, 11:24, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 7/12/2015 2:45 PM, Andrew Harvey wrote:
> This conversation is quite scattered now but,

Snip

> I want to make sure that we have solid legal foundations for this, and
> would like to run it by the legal-talk list first for advice.

What is your position?

You are uncertain of the legal use of the data, yet
you are using it (recent edits by you have LPI as the source)
and
you are encouraging its use by promoting it into the default imagery of
OSM.