[talk-au] Northern NSW again

Leon Kernan lkernan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:49:59 UTC 2015

Pretty sure I read that section has just opened.
They're probably someone from Skyscrapercity or Aussie-Highways google
group who are on the ball.

I admit I tend to leave proposed and construction ways unjoined, which is a
trap if someone else just changes the tags without looking closely at the
ends.