[talk-au] Inappropriate tagged areas

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:07:05 UTC 2015

On 17/12/2015 10:26 AM, Andrew Davidson wrote:
> You're not likely to get much of a response from the editors you contacted. The Barrington Tops boundary was drawn in by a user that hasn't edited for 5 years.

  Well the initial addition did not have it as the Barrinton Tops NP. That was added later ... anyways ...
I have put my foot in it ... and I'm now trying to add the detail of various parks, forests, conservation areas etc etc. And learning the joys of multi-polygons.

It will be better in the end.

Working on Nowendock (sp?) NP and surrounds. Might have been better to leave the original tags in place until I had the detail tags worked out... mutter mutter...

So 'my' new policy (amongst others .. will have to write them down somewhere so I can remember to kick myself when I don't follow them) ..
Don't delete/modify until you have the new stuff ready.

I am also trying to add 100 Sydney street names per day ... best return for effort is to pick an area with lots missing - download it and work on that lot at once.