[talk-au] Using roads dataset from data.sa.gov.au

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Thu Feb 26 06:34:38 UTC 2015

I’ve started finding errors not on OpenStreetMap but in the DPTI data.

I’ve documented a fix process at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/South_Australian_Roads#Errors_in_the_source_data <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/South_Australian_Roads#Errors_in_the_source_data>

It’s not as easy as an edit on the Map but it should work

Alex