[talk-au] Route number for Cross City Tunnel, Sydney

Nathanael Coyne nat at purecaffeine.com
Sat Jan 17 02:21:26 UTC 2015

I can't make sense of it either … https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au should be the
authoritative source in this instance but it just doesn't describe
underground ways very well or at all in many cases. If you do modify the
way can you please reference the source URL so if others want to contest
it, change it again then we can dispute the credibility of the source
rather than overwriting back and forth.

Nathanael Coyne