[talk-au] Unauthorised bike trails in national parks

stev391 at email.com stev391 at email.com
Thu Jul 30 07:13:10 UTC 2015

Hi.

I'm user Steve91.

I did not put the original track in OSM, the changeset that is referenced is to me improving the accuracy of the upper (eastern) section of the track. The upper section of the track has been in existence for over a year or two. And appears to be well used/good condition.

I do not know where the name came from. I only map what is on the ground and the way this track is follows what I know as single track mtb.

There is no signs stating no access, this is a formed path. As are many others in the area. Even the official ones aren't signed.

I strongly discourage the removal of the track as OSM is a map of the world and not the map of parks vic. If it exists then it can be mapped.

I don't mind removal of the name, however the original author might.

These are just my views, always happy to consider other views.

Steve.