[talk-au] VicMap licensing - help?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:54:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 at 13:33 Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>   Can someone point me to a clear statement that copying data from VicMap is definitely ok? I can't find anything on the VicMap API that says it's open licensed, and all I can find to go on is this one email thread starting 10/10/13 that's a bit inconclusive and unofficial.

As far as I know no-one has been able to obtain this statement. I
tried a while back (maybe 12 months or more) and while everyone I
could reach was supportive, no-one would make the final call and
provide written approval.

If you're interested in chasing this up I can dig up the old email
chains and forward them on to you...

Cheers,
Nyall