[talk-au] Wiki vote open for Sanitary Dump Station

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:26:16 UTC 2015

There are a few things open for voting now ..

the page to keep an eye on is
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposed_features_%22Voting%22

You may note the power supply=intermittent
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/power_supply%3Dintermittent>
one .. of relevance to those that camp in the outback.

I've a counter proposal to Bryces .. an attempt to elevate 'waste' out
of the amenity= key and into its own key. You'll find a link from the
counter proposal to Sanitary_Dump_Station
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sanitary_Dump_Station>..
but none from that back.