[talk-au] camp sites

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat May 2 05:39:37 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-05-02 at 14:36 +1000, Ian Sergeant wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My only observation would be that in Australia toilets and no water
> seems a very common combination at camp grounds.  You know the kind of
> campground I'm talking about, with either drop toilets or unpotable
> water.

Thanks Ian. The 'standard' level has water, not necessarily potable or
drinking water. So much of your use case is covered.

Some effort was put in to minimise the number of steps. Too many and the
idea would be unwieldy. So that call had to be made.

I reckon at least 95% of camps with a toilet also had water, probably
better. So we are playing the odds !

Please consider voting !

david