[talk-au] Using roads dataset from data.sa.gov.au. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

ODG:Data SA DataSA at sa.gov.au
Mon May 11 08:01:21 UTC 2015

Hi All

We will be releasing a new Data.SA website by 1 June which will enable some feedback to be provided to dataset owners.  Users of Data.SA will also be able to comment on a dataset, request a dataset and submit case studies where open data has been used to solve a problem or provide a service.  This will help citizens engage with those who release the data.

Cheers
Open Data Team