[talk-au] Highway route number prefixes for QLD and NT

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Tue Nov 10 09:40:48 UTC 2015

Hi Leith,

I’d second the finger waggling for tagging for the renderer, however a way out would be to transform the data in Mapbox on a state by state basis to get what you want. So OpenStreetMap records what is on the ground. When your rendering your map you can easily intersect polygons of the states with each highway link to take account of each states variation to make it look consistent nationally inside Mapbox.

At least the states are internally consistent. :-) and South Australia is all fine :-) :-)

Alex