[talk-au] Routing instructions

m.james m.james at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 27 10:17:04 UTC 2016

I've just made a very hard to see but technical correction to the roundabout.

Basically inbound and outbound routes were using the same nodes which is incorrect.

If you want to grab the updated data from OSM and try it with your buggy routing engines turned back on and see if they still break or if that fixes it for them.

There are other minor issues with the roundabout but I want to see if that is what is going on with the routing on it.

Thanks Michael