[talk-au] Local Government Areas without Councils

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Tue Dec 20 23:32:04 UTC 2016

Speaking of SA only I would define the LGA locations administered by the Outback Communities Authority as Unincorporated as
- thats how other hierarchies used by Government, ABS etc define it, and every point in SA is either in an LGA or Unincorporated
- Unincorporated means Outback Communities Authority does your bins, dog registration, planning, etc

The Pitjantjatjara lands I would define as not Unincorporated as "Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjaraā€¯ in the LGA level as that body peforms the equivalent function to an LGA, and it is not covered by the Outback Communities Authority so its not Unincorporated but not an LGA but something else that sites underneath the State. Similar Logic for Maralinga etc.

Alex